The HR Coordinator is a critical role of the HR team that will help support both the Workforce Planning & Recruitment Specialist and the HR Business Partner, splitting their time between both the Recruiting and general HR functions.
They will champion an exceptional candidate experience by assisting the Workforce Planning and Recruitment Specialist with interview coordination through to transitioning a candidate to employee, as well as support HR operations by owning HR administration tasks.
- Handle all HR administration and respond to HR inquiries.
- Assist with Payroll preparation
- Maintain benefits program; registering new hires, providing benefits orientation, reviewing monthly statements, managing activations.
- Maintaining employee files and training records up to date
- HRIS maintenance as needed
- Employee onboarding preparation
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Support the developing/revision of job descriptions
- Assist with job postings, scheduling interviews and conducting reference checks.
- Processing new hire paperwork, entering data into systems, preparing documentations.
- Full-cycle recruitment for co-op recruitment
- Event coordination (networking events, job fairs etc.)
- Coordinating reference checks
- Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation of all candidates and selection process
Due to the nature of our company, all employees must pass specific security criteria. Only candidates who are Canadian citizens or have PR status and who satisfy security clearance criteria will be considered.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Professionalism and confidentiality, with a strong commitment to providing excellent service to candidates and employees
- Possess a laser focused attention to detail
- Able to assess multiple tasks and prioritize effectively