OSI Maritime Systems is a Vancouver based solutions provider of advanced integrated navigation and tactical solutions to military customers for over 20 years. As a pioneer of Warship Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems (WECDIS), the company has grown to be a leading provider of integrated navigation and tactical solutions designed for naval and maritime security operations.
We develop and deliver integrated bridge systems for warships, integrated dived navigation systems for submarines, and C2 systems for small craft. OSI currently has 20 naval customers from around the world with over 600 warships and submarines operating with its world leading integrated navigation and tactical solutions. Our offices are conveniently located in Burnaby near Willingdon and Hwy 1, close to transit, bike routes and running trails. We have free parking, secure bike lock up and showers.
Due to the nature of our company, all employees must pass specific security criteria. Only candidates who are Canadian citizens, have PR status or have a citizenship from a NATO country, and who satisfy security clearance criteria, will be considered.
The ILS Capability Development Manager
is responsible for the development of the Integrated Logistics and In-Service Support business for OSI. They lead the development of the design of the product offering and support the members of the Business Development Team who will be selling it to our customers.
- Identify the ILS/ISS market starting with existing customers.
- Direct support to OSI’s global BD effort to market and sell OSI ILS/ISS products
- Determine and define the ISS product offerings based on customer needs
- Internal and external subject matter expert for OSI ILS/ISS product offerings, working with Business and Customer Support and key-customers
- Generating significant revenue streams through the development, management and marketing of OSI ILS/ISS products
- Work with BD, Customer Support and other stakeholders to evaluate and prioritise opportunities and in conjunction with BD develop win strategies
- Review and refine product offering periodically
- Produce requirements for the in house Support team
- Recommend pricing strategies based on analytics
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communications strategies for the ILS/ISS product line with Marketing support, including presentations, demonstrations and associated advertising material.
- 5+ years of experience designing ILS/Support delivery solutions either in a government or industry role on military contracts.
- 5+ years of front line support delivering complex long term support to defense sector either as supplier or in service.
- 3 years of experience in a customer facing role either selling or sales support.
- Demonstrated experience doing the following; pricing analysis, market intelligence identifying sales channels and building pricing strategies
- Ability to build relationships and lead teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.