OSI Maritime Systems is a Vancouver based solutions provider of advanced integrated navigation and tactical solutions to military customers for over 20 years. As a pioneer of Warship Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems (WECDIS), the company has grown to be a leading provider of integrated navigation and tactical solutions designed for naval and maritime security operations.
We develop and deliver integrated bridge systems for warships, integrated dived navigation systems for submarines, and C2 systems for small craft. OSI currently has 20 naval customers from around the world with over 600 warships and submarines operating with its world leading integrated navigation and tactical solutions. Our offices are conveniently located in Burnaby near Willingdon and Hwy 1, close to transit, bike routes and running trails. We have free parking, secure bike lock up and showers.
Due to the nature of our company, all employees must pass specific security criteria. Only candidates who are Canadian citizens, have PR status or have a citizenship from a NATO country, and who satisfy security clearance criteria, will be considered.
The Technical Product Manager coordinates the lifecycle management of OSI’s products. As the primary interface between the Product Development department and the OSI business oriented functions the Technical Product Manager provides product support for proposals and uses feedback from market and customer facing business units to identify product issues and trends. The information is used to update the product roadmap and generate new product requirements. The Technical Product Manager works with ILS/Support department to manage product obsolescence issues and support value added activities like planned maintenance, product updates and equipment retrofits.
- Maintain awareness of Industry Trends and applicable Regulations
- Review Product related feedback from Sales, BD and Customers
- Generate and maintain Product Roadmaps
- Compile Product Requirements
- BD and Proposals support
- Product Lifecycle Monitoring and Obsolescence Management
- Maintain the OSI Product Catalog
- Promote OSI Product Standardization and Reuse
- Engineering degree with minimum 5 years integrated systems engineering
- Experience managing product lifecycle from idea to disposal stages
- Good understanding of maritime equipment and systems