OSI Maritime Systems is a Vancouver based solutions provider of advanced integrated navigation and tactical solutions to military customers for over 20 years. As a pioneer of Warship Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems (WECDIS), the company has grown to be a leading provider of integrated navigation and tactical solutions designed for naval and maritime security operations.
We develop and deliver integrated bridge systems for warships, integrated dived navigation systems for submarines, and C2 systems for small craft. OSI currently has 20 naval customers from around the world with over 600 warships and submarines operating with its world leading integrated navigation and tactical solutions. Our offices are conveniently located in Burnaby near Willingdon and Hwy 1, close to transit, bike routes and running trails. We have free parking, secure bike lock up and showers.
Due to the nature of our company, all employees must pass specific security criteria. Only candidates who are Canadian citizens, have PR status or have a citizenship from a NATO country, and who satisfy security clearance criteria, will be considered.
The Capability Manager, Integrated Mission Management Systems (IMMS) is responsible for the further development of the Integrated Mission Management Systems product for OSI. They influence the design of the product offering and support the members of the Business Development Team who will be selling it to our customers.
- Monitor and track the IMMS market.
- Determine and report the IMMS product improvements based on customer needs and personal experience and expertise.
- Produce user level requirements for input to the IMMS product team
- Support the Business Development Team with respect to producing marketing material and Customer engagement.
- Review and refine product offering periodically.
- Recommend pricing strategies based on analytics.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience designing IMMS solutions either in a Naval, government or industry role.
- 5+ year of Combat Management System experience as Operator or Maintainer, preferably on-board Navy or Coastguard Patrol Boat and/or OPV.
- Demonstrated know-how of Combat sensor and weapon market for Patrol Boat and/or OPV size vessel.
- Experience in a customer facing role either selling or sales support.
- Experience doing the following; pricing analysis, market intelligence identifying sales channels and building pricing strategies.
- Ability to build relationships and lead teams.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.